Searching For Former Lynx B

sccafoolishrat

Searching For Former Lynx B

Post by sccafoolishrat »

I just discovered this site and I see a lot of my current Vee buddies I raced with in my past play out here. Not sure why I have been so ignorant to not know this existed, but I am glad I have found it.

I have a question out to all of you, and possibly one specific person who may read this and have my answer. I am looking for a Lynx B I once owned. When I raced it in the 1988 25th Birthday, it was run in the Lynx configuration and was primarily black in color, #98. I sold the car to a guy in Florida by the name of Tom Brown, who then reconfigured the car to a Caracal and if I remember I think he painted it red. It may have been white originally, but I seem to remember last he had it red... Not really sure. If anyone out there has knowledge of where the car may be, possibly the current owner may be a reader of this forum and can contact me. I did not keep track of the rollbar number, so I am no help there but the log book should hopefully go back as far as my owning it. I would really appreciate being pointed in the right direction and hopefully the search will find the car still racing and providing the current owner the same fun I had in the car. I can be emailed at sccafoolishrat@earthlink.net

Thanks in advance.
Chuck Stanley
Chuck