Rent a car for school!!!

Veefan

Rent a car for school!!!

Post by Veefan »

I just want to give a great tip and a "plug" to all the other Novice guys on the forum going to SCCA school. I just got back from the SCCA 2 day school at New Hampshire International Speedway this weekend. I already have a good car that is race ready, but a few of the Vee guys I know, said "don't even try to run your own car without an experienced vee crew. The best way to do an SCCA school is to rent a Vee." They were right!!!! It was so worth the money!!!! sorry... "plug"... I rented from Stewurt Performance http://www.fvrentals.info These guys were GREAT!!!!! from setting the car up in the dry and then rain and then back to dry, tons of tips about every turn on the track they were great!!! When I came out of the class room instruction the car was ready to go, no worries. We did 6 on track/off track session in one day!!!! A few of the guys in our race group tried to do it alone... they all had problems. All I had to do was jump in the car and try to figure out how to drive it fast and safe.

I got signed off, Thanks to Stewurt Racing!!!!!

Rent Rent Rent!!!!
jpetillo

Re: Rent a car for school!!!

Post by jpetillo »

Agreed! I had Dick crewing for me at last year's drivers school at NHIS. It was just as you said, all I had to worry about was driving and going to the classes. The car was always there waiting for me - no worries!
John