1970 Zeitler Super Vee restoration

1970Zeitler

1970 Zeitler Super Vee restoration

Post by 1970Zeitler »

Good day Forum. I am currently in the process of looking for and gathering information on the Zeitler Formula Super Vee's. My wife came home with one last month and I have been ordered to restore and have the car track ready for 2010 in hopes of a 40th reunion for the FSV's. I have engine information covered as my cousin "Iggy" built John Magee's engines for his Zeitler. I have his tools, spec and build sheet, even his Dyno, what a nice guy. I have little on the history of this car, John Burgess from Syracuse, NY purchased the car around 1983 from someone in Georgia and autocrossed the car. That’s all so far. No chassis number that I can find. The roll bar is chrome and may have been replaced; I don't think John chromed his roll bars. Photos, articles, names and dates would be greatly appreciated so I can keep the wife happy.
<p>
Thank you, William Barkley. team2motorsports@yahoo.com
1969zeitler

Re: 1970 Zeitler Super Vee restoration

Post by 1969zeitler »

I have started a Zeitler Formula website and would be happy to add your car to the site. I just bought a Zeitler FV and am in the same situation you are.
I am going to try and get as many Zeitler FV and FSV cars listed as I can.

Here is the site.

http://www.zeitlerformularacing.com

Thanks. Roger
Roger
Orlando, Fl
car-less now

I have a VERY understanding Wife.
1969zeitler

Re: 1970 Zeitler Super Vee restoration

Post by 1969zeitler »

William,

Forgot to add to my last message. If you decide to sell the Zeitler Supervee, please give me a shot at it. I would really like to have a Zeitler VEE and Supervee. Do you know of any Zeitler FSV for sale in any condition? Thanks. Roger
Roger
Orlando, Fl
car-less now

I have a VERY understanding Wife.