FSV's welcomed to FV 45th Birthday Party!

Chris Robson

FSV's welcomed to FV 45th Birthday Party!

Post by Chris Robson »

Hello All,

The Formula Vee community is throwing a 45th "Birthday Party" at Roebling Road in April and as I mentioned before, Formula Super Vee (and VW powered Sports Racers) have been cordially invited to participate.

Please go to http://www.fv45birthday.com to get all of the specific information for this fantastic event. (If you visit this site, I'm sure you are already aware of the event) You will find event info with continuous updates regarding the event along with contacts for each group. FSV will have its own run group. We need to show our support and come out to play. For this to really work we need to bring 20 cars to the event. I have over 200 vehicles registered on the Historic FSV registry, so the math says we need only 1% of you to come. Sounds pretty easy, right?!?.... I would love to get enough cars to split the group into air-cooled and water-cooled. It's up to you guy's, this is your chance to race like the old days, and we have our FV buddies to thank for this. :D

Some of you west coast guys should band together with your Vee "cousins" and make the trek out to Savannah.

Please feel free to contact me with questions. This is going to be a no pressure/low-key event, with enough track time to wear out even the most seasoned driver...

...Just think, for once you will be the "Big Fish" and not have to share the track with any F1, F5000, Indy, or any other open wheel vehicle.

I know I have asked for interested parties to contact me before, but as we are now in the process of gearing up for the event, I need you to contact me again. Registration does not open until January, but I would like to get a head count for awards and other event needs.

Thank you for your support. I look forward to meeting all of you at this event.

Chris Robson
Chris Robson
R-Motorsports
Chris@R-Motorsports.com
Swiftdb2@aol.com
Chris Robson

Re: FSV's welcomed to FV 45th Birthday Party!

Post by Chris Robson »

Guys

Time to get you car ready for Savannah. Less than 60 days until the party. Please refer to the FV birthday link for all of the information needed. I hope we can bring a nice array of cars out to support our FV "cousins"

Chris
Chris Robson
R-Motorsports
Chris@R-Motorsports.com
Swiftdb2@aol.com
teamfrd

Re: FSV's welcomed to FV 45th Birthday Party!

Post by teamfrd »

Only 1 Super Vee attended. Name esapes me - last Ralt RT5 - orange. He was having a blast.

I was able to work corner 5 on Sunday. Everyone said the Saturday night party was a blast.