FS: Open Trailer w/ Tire Rack

Steven McWilliams JR

FS: Open Trailer w/ Tire Rack

Post by Steven McWilliams JR »

Hey guys, I have a nice open trailer for sale. It was stored inside for 10yrs before I bought it the winter of 2009. All steel frame with 4 steel cross braces underneath. It has 3 baskets to put spares and things like a canopy set-up in. It has a tire rack up front that will hold 2 sets of FV tires. There are also tie down points in every corner that we bought from Pegasus. The trailer also has good electronic brakes. It follows directly in the path of the truck, and is easy to back up. It also has straps on the deck to store the boards underneath the car when you're driving or not using the trailer. The trailer comes with a mechanical tounge lift that you have to wind up/down, but it requires almost zero effort. The lift has a wheel on it so that you can back up to the trailer by yourself, and just move the trailer over to the ball. This is the perfect trailer for an open wheel car. I would keep the trailer for whenever I get my FV finished, but it cannot fit my ITA Honda Civic on safely. I am asking 1500 for the trailer.

message me on here, or email steven_mc_19@yahoo.com for pictures, I can't figure out how to upload them. They're also on apexspeed.
Thanks,
Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.
Crew: #92 1986 Reynard SF2000
Driver: #19 1992 Vista C
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si
Steven McWilliams JR

Re: FS: Open Trailer w/ Tire Rack

Post by Steven McWilliams JR »

Price lowered to $1000 OBO. Let me know if you're interested

Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.