new car ower

mclark672003

new car ower

Post by mclark672003 »

i just bought home in danville va , in garage was formula vee cars and parts and tools. not sure what to do with everything, or what everthing is, i would like to find out how to find more info. on what i have. its 3 cars , 5 engines cases ilot of parts but i dont know whats what, and tools and trailer. any help i would apprectiate
thank michael clark
Cooper 64

Re: new car ower

Post by Cooper 64 »

Take some pics and email them to me or some of the people on this board. cooper64@insightb.com. if you want to sell it then you could post it on the heading it pertains to and get rid of it. but maybe you want to come out and race with everybody. there are great books and people to help you get going and started in racing. This is the place.
Billy Cooper
FV80
Site Admin

Post by FV80 »

Mike,
Did you by any chance buy the home from Bill McCaw?? If so, some of us are already familiar with some of his equipment. If not, then who DID you buy it from - there's probably someone on this board who knows/knew him and his cars.
Steve
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80
DanRemmers

Post by DanRemmers »

Here is the link to Bill's classified ad in the "for sale" section of this forum:
http://www.formulavee.org/interchange/v ... f=9&t=2135
nick_fv71

Post by nick_fv71 »

Mike,
I don't live too terribly far away from you and have raced with Bill a number of times--send me a PM and if you want, we can get together to get you racing or just to help you figure out what everything is.

Nick
rstackjd

Post by rstackjd »

Does anyone have an e-mail address or phone number for the original poster?

Thanks
Frank

Post by Frank »

I believe Bill moved to china.
FV80
Site Admin

Post by FV80 »

Apparently, he's 'flown the coop' - but you could call long distance info, or get a Danville phone directory (might be too soon) and look for 'Michael Clark'. Can't be TOO many of them out there :)
Steve
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80