WTB enclosed trailer

MDURKEE

WTB enclosed trailer

Post by MDURKEE »

My trailer was stolen and the insurance company and I have given up and decided it's time to shop for a new unit to haul my FV. Looking for a 14 or 16 foot enclosed. Would consider a 18 foot but no larger (my drive way is not that long)

Matthew Durkee
(317)291-9768
Cooper 64

Re: WTB enclosed trailer

Post by Cooper 64 »

Matt, I have a 12 foot V nose trailer that my dad want to sell. it is black and in great condition. the vee fits no problem with a little bit of spares. If your interested let me know I will get you a price from my pops. Also hope to see yah at Indy or Mid Ohio this year.

Billy Cooper
FV #64
Doug Kyr

Post by Doug Kyr »

I have a 7 x 16 dual axle enclosed Haulmark Cadet trailer with a ramp door that I am willing to part with. New in 2001. I put a bench in the front. Pit pal fuel jug holder holds 2 five gallon jugs. Shelf to set helmet and hang drivers suit. Tire racks hold two sets flat to wall. Holiday canopy attaches to the side of the trailer. Spare tire. Two lights inside. Hitch lock. Weight distributing hitch is available. I am in Cincinnati.

Doug
fvkartguy

Post by fvkartguy »

Doug Kyr wrote:I have a 7 x 16 dual axle enclosed Haulmark Cadet trailer with a ramp door that I am willing to part with. New in 2001. I put a bench in the front. Pit pal fuel jug holder holds 2 five gallon jugs. Shelf to set helmet and hang drivers suit. Tire racks hold two sets flat to wall. Holiday canopy attaches to the side of the trailer. Spare tire. Two lights inside. Hitch lock. Weight distributing hitch is available. I am in Cincinnati.

Doug
If you don't sell it with the trailer, how much would you want for just the hitch?
HendricksRacing Site:
www.HendricksRacing.net
MDURKEE

Post by MDURKEE »

Thanks I purhaced a trailer from a forum member that saw my request. 16ft Haulmark. I could not be more pleased,,, well I suppose the cops could have found my old trailer and killed the felons in a shoot out,, that might have been the only thing that could have made this better. Thanks for all your replies.