(SOLD) LRE Gear Box

fastg

(SOLD) LRE Gear Box

Post by fastg »

New LRE built box, just picked up from LRE in February. This box has never been used, it still has the "NO OIL" tag attached. I gave LRE a non race box and said do your thing. I have a 3 page invoice listing all the new parts, bushings, welding they performed. Bob said they were very happy with it, far better than a national box they were also working on. My cost $943. your cost $750 ono. I am in the Chicago area and help with delivery, I don't think I want to ship it. To email me directly use fastgxc @ gmail dot com

Graham

Update: After receiving an email asking for ration information. Looks like LRE have stamped the bell housing "SHORT 1.26 0.89"

[ external image ]

[ external image ]
Last edited by fastg on June 7th, 2011, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Restoring a vintage Vee in Chicago.
fastg

Re: LRE Gear Box

Post by fastg »

Bump, it's gotta go, taking up to much room.

Best offer?

Graham
fastg

Post by fastg »

Bump, this is still available. It has almost been sold a couple of times, but never quite completed the deal.

Graham
fastg

Post by fastg »

I still have this box, it's gotta go soon.

Graham
smsazzy

Post by smsazzy »

You may want to rethink your "not willing to ship" policy. It would have sold in December (to me) had you been willing to ship it.

Change that and it may sell pretty quick. Although I think the winter is the hotter time to sell an item like this as hopefully people have their cars together now.

Give that a shot and you'll probably sell it.
Stephen Saslow
FV 09 NWR
ajax

Post by ajax »

fastg wrote:I still have this box, it's gotta go soon.

Graham
Graham,
I am traveling east and could go through Chicago area, at the right price? Call me at 713-703-2848 to discuss.

Thanks, Roger