Parting out FV

Steven McWilliams JR

Parting out FV

Post by Steven McWilliams JR »

I am parting out my FV to turn my ITA Honda into a beast.

I have 2 sets of solid wheels, one set has 1 race old Hoosier R55's, the other set has fresh Hoosier Rains, never used, and stored in bags in my basment. I'll sell each set for $35 per wheel.

I also have the Lybarger short box that Womer won at the 45th- $300

Autowerks engine, 4 races on it, it was meant to be a national engine, it's a very strong regional engine with Autowerks carb and intake manifold-$2200

Vista C, chassis # 003. It has 3 races on it. Has one hit that bent a steering pivot arm, which has been repaired by Eric Langbein, chassis is straight (confirmed my Langbein)-$500

ProShocks-$90

12ft open trailer w/tire rack, fit the FV perfectly=$800

I also have brand new bodywork for the Vista, and lots of miscellanious parts. The car got a 1.29.4 at Summit Point during my third race in the car, it has a lot left in it.

I can either part out the car, or sell it all as a package. I will be off at college after this week, but I can drive back home and get things ready for you to pick up.

Please e-mail me at steven_mc_19@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.
Crew: #92 1986 Reynard SF2000
Driver: #19 1992 Vista C
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si
Steven McWilliams JR

Re: Parting out FV

The beam and the engine are sold.

Thanks,
Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si
Steven McWilliams JR

Both sets of wheels/tires as well as the transponder are sold.

Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si
DanRemmers

Post by DanRemmers »

Can you give any details on the Proshocks? Front/rear, adjustable, remote reservoir, etc.
tiagosantos

Post by tiagosantos »

ahh, got to this too late.. Could definitely use the transponder and the rains! Oh well.. :)
Steven McWilliams JR

DanRemmers wrote:Can you give any details on the Proshocks? Front/rear, adjustable, remote reservoir, etc.
They are front ProShocks that I bought from SR. Not adjustable, and without a remote reservoir. They only have 10 laps on them, some black Penske's came my way soon after I bough my car so I bought those.

Most of the big things are gone, I am willing to ship most things out, I have lots of miscellanious engine parts, 4 steering boxes, gauges, Racetech steering wheel, ect. If you need something, I most likely have it.

Feel free to call. 443-786-6248

Thanks,
Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si
1969zeitler

Post by 1969zeitler »

Wish I had known you had a transponder... Still looking for one.
Roger
Orlando, Fl
car-less now

I have a VERY understanding Wife.
Steven McWilliams JR

LRE Shortbox/transaxle is sold!

Chasss, bodywork, splitcase trans, 2 1500cc engines, steering boxes and another chassis are still availiable.
Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si
daveb

Post by daveb »

pm sent.Daveb
Steven McWilliams JR

The shortbox deal fell through. So I have the shortbox from drum to drum, 3 slotted wheels, brand new Vista bodywork with a Vista chassis, I have pedals and shifting setup by Steve Cole, Master Cylinders, steering boxes, racetech steering wheel, and the other chassis. Please let me know if you want this stuff. Trans, Chassis, pedals and shifting linkages all have 4 races on them. Both front and rear roll hoops are raised on the chassis, so it easily fit me (5'11" 185lbs) with about 4 inches between the bottom of the roll hoop and my helmet. I dropped out of my college in Ohio, so I am home now until the end of January when I start at a different school.

Since nobody bit on my original prices, you guys can give me a price.

I also have a really nice single axle trailer with leaf springs and brakes. the tire rack holds 2 sets of FV tires, and it has a huge spares box up front, along with 2 on the sides. Someone expressed interest in this, but not much progress has been made. I am selling the trailer for $800

please email: steven_mc_19@yahoo.com or call/text: 443-786-6248.

Thanks,
Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si
Steven McWilliams JR

The transmission is sold. I still have an engine (in parts) pedals, Master Cylinders, steering wheel, 3 slotted wheels, and some other stuff.

Let me know if you are inetrested. E-mail, or call the above contacts.

Thanks,
Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si
Steven McWilliams JR

Hi guys,

The Vista chassis still has brand new bodywork MC's, pedals, steering wheel, gauges, all the wires, AFFF fire suppressant system, axle tubes, spare trailing arms 2 wheels, a 1200cc and 1600cc engine, 3 starters, split case trans complete from drum to drum, multiple steering boxes, spare front and rear drums as well as 8 wheels that look like FST wheels. If you wanted to build a complete car all you would need is a beam, fuel cell, belts and rear suspension. This is a very fast chassis and the engines are both race built and have been kept well. I also have a transmission case and engine block with pistons. It has its other parts in boxes (including heads)

Everything goes for $1000 OBO
Complete Engines: $500 each OBO

I really don't need this stuff taking up room in the garage so make offers on what you want, although I would prefer it if it was all sold at once.

If you're interested please call 443-786-6248 or email steven_mc_19@yahoo.com. I won't be at the garage until Monday so email will be a better form of contact.

Thanks,
Steven
Steven McWilliams Jr.
#15 ITA Honda Civic Si