WTB - Adams Aero Nose Cone

rstackjd

WTB - Adams Aero Nose Cone

Post by rstackjd »

The former owner of my Adams installed a different nose on the car which is frankly, rather ill fitting. I've talked to Jon Adams about replacement body parts and of course, the only mold he doesn't have is the nose (apparently he lent it to someone and never got it back! :shock: )

Anyway - it's not urgent - the nose I have will be functional, but somewhere along the way I'd like to install the stock part if I can find it. If anyone has a spare, or even a damaged one that I can work on repairing, drop me a PM or an e-mail at bob@graybeardracer.com

Thanks
Chris Robson

Re: WTB - Adams Aero Nose Cone

Post by Chris Robson »

You might want to contact Chuck Brewer. He made a lot of molds and might have made an Adams nose at some point (or even alternate bodywork). I do not have his contact info but I am sure someone on this forum does....

Chris
Chris Robson
R-Motorsports
Chris@R-Motorsports.com
Swiftdb2@aol.com
rstackjd

Post by rstackjd »

Chris Robson wrote:You might want to contact Chuck Brewer. He made a lot of molds and might have made an Adams nose at some point (or even alternate bodywork). I do not have his contact info but I am sure someone on this forum does....

Chris
Hey Great! Thanks for the lead!
rcarmody

Post by rcarmody »

I can build you one I have a mold.

Ray Carmody
rstackjd

Post by rstackjd »

rcarmody wrote:I can build you one I have a mold.

Ray Carmody
Thanks for the reply - can you send me a price, with shipping to Brookfield, WI (53005) and also maybe a pic of one that came from your mold? rstackjd@yahoo.com

Appreciate the offer!