WTB: Your used and outdated parts at the Bday

pillowmeto

WTB: Your used and outdated parts at the Bday

Post by pillowmeto »

I am just getting started in FV and my car needs a lot of work and parts until I can race it, hopefully this fall. SO I am looking for parts that might not be competitive anymore, but could get me on track. The main items are listed below, but I might want what you have as there are many other little items I need. I will be at the birthday party in GA so I can pick up stuff there, though I can not bring home anything very large with me from the B-day. I would be willing to pay shipping on items if you wont be there.

Intake Manifolds, modified for racing, but not the best
Racing prepped Carb
Steering wheel, looking for something under 10" and a flat bottom
Fire systems or parts of them
brake components (pretty much the entire thing, I have a complete set on my car but it has sat a long time and I want some spares)
Rear shock and matching springs (this one I really need)
2 layer drivers suit with a long torso (6' 155lbs, and a long torso meaning most suits are either balloons or I can not sit down)
6 Point harness, in good shape and still certified
steering and shifter U joints (I need to make a new steering shaft and shift linkage setup, so I am open on sizes and since U joints cost more than all the other materials combined...)
exhaust system, I need to change the rear suspension and body work anyways, so with my frame I have the ability to make any style exhaust system work.
Tachometer (decently accurate and reads to 7000rpm)

I am not trying to break the bank or find new parts that are being resold for 10% off, I am on a thin budget and am just trying to get behind the wheel, safely, and not embarrass myself too much in the first year.