Regional Engine

satterley_sr

Regional Engine

Post by satterley_sr »

Have a carb to clutch regional engine for sale. Peak heads, motor refreshed with new bearings, cylinders honed, heads blasted and lapped and just dyno tested. Set up for current Vee but could be converted to vintage with full flow. Carb to clutch motor $2750. Long block $2000. Less with trade in. Note: case has been welded due to crack at cooler boss. No leaks on dyno test. Pics are on apexspeed.

e-mail dsatterley at hot mail dot com. or call 734- 697- 3874

Dave

DDC Racing

Belleville, MI
satterley_sr

Re: Regional Engine

Post by satterley_sr »

Bump
satterley_sr

Post by satterley_sr »

Sold this one but will be building another one with Noble heads. Heads are at Noble to be re-done.
satterley_sr

Post by satterley_sr »

Second one spoken for I have enough parts to build another one with Noble heads. Just let me know.
satterley_sr

Post by satterley_sr »

Building another one with old school Wild heads. The ones to have back in the day. Let me know if you are interested.

Dave

DDC Racing
CitationFV21

Post by CitationFV21 »

Dave,

Did you ever build or sell the second engine?

Chris
satterley_sr

Post by satterley_sr »

I just finished one with noble heads. Vintage engine with single relief case. I hoe to run it on the dyno next week, should be warm enough.
satterley_sr

Post by satterley_sr »

SOLD

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welc ... LJq4cN3Dpg

Got to dyno test this engine. Won't win any nationals but would be a good vintage motor or beginner regional motor.

Details are
older Noble heads cleaned and lapped. Cut pistons & cylinders with double dykes rings. Balanced re-sized rods with arp bolts. Windage tray modified for FV and sump extension. Case is single relief with the bigger oil passages and 8mm pump studs. Case full flowed. Some JB weld around in fitting but no leaks. All new bearings, gaskets and seals. All rotating parts have been dynamically balanced including clutch.

Long block price with clutch. $1750

Carb to clutch with Older Noble intake and good vee carb. distributor fuel pump, cooler etc $2450