Here's the Engine Deal! SOLD.

sharplikestump

Here's the Engine Deal! SOLD.

Post by sharplikestump »

Taking inventory, I find I have WAY more engines than I need (can't seem to make myself stop building them), so I am auctioning some off.
This is a former Runoffs engine, which I just fully rebuilt and dynoed. It is a strong National engine, complete from deep sump to fuel pump, and pressure plate to pulley. Apex insists on a set price, so it is only listed here. The minimum (starting) price is $1875 (which is what I consider to be 1/2 the fair value price). If you want a shot at a real steal, pm me, or better yet email me at fveeguy@yahoo, or even better yet, call me at 303-838.9515. Just for a reference, this latest rebuild LABOR would have been approx. $1400. and the value of the COMPONENTS is well over $2000. The auction begins now and ends on March 15th. at midnite. If a carb and/or manifold are desired, I am dealing on them too.
I reserve the right to end this auction, selling this engine prior to the end date stated.
Call for details.
Mike Palermo Jr.
Peak Performance Racing.
I am closing this auction.....The engine is sold. I thank those that looked, those that bid, and especially the buyer. I look forward to working with you!
There will be other engines put up for sale. I reiterate that while I will probably continue to state a "closing date", I still reserve the right to close the auction early when I am satisfied with an offer.
Thank you,
Mike