4MULA Vee 2020 Vision for the Runoffs @ RA

4MULAVee

4MULA Vee 2020 Vision for the Runoffs @ RA

Post by 4MULAVee »

First, I would like to congratulate all the 2019 participants of the 2019 Runoffs @VIR. The FV race was exciting as always. Great job by all of the drivers!!

Now looking ahead to next year, I want to make you aware of our 4MULA Vee 2020 Vision for the “Road to the Runoffs” at historic Road America. 4MULA Vee Enginuity is providing race event rental packages or race-prep services for FV car owners. We have already started taking reservations for rentals for fly-in drivers outside the Midwest for additional track time and/or we have multi race events + Runoff packages. These multi race packages are great for former FV drivers or Vintage FV drivers wanting to participate in the 2020 Runoffs at Road America. We have several models of cars (Mysterian, Vortech, and Protoform) providing different driving options. All cars are professionally built, maintained and come with excellent power. Seats are limited …. so make your reservations soon as the 4MULA Vee 2020 Vision racing season is just around the corner.

Please contact Mark@4mulavee.com by e-mail for additional information or for any questions. Also our website http://www.4MULAVee.com is under construction but keep checking back for updates and event dates for our 4MULA Vee 2020 Vision news.
FV80
Site Admin

Re: 4MULA Vee 2020 Vision for the Runoffs @ RA

Post by FV80 »

Mark,
Welcome to this forum and best wishes for your new company. FV has been in need of more service/rental options for some time in different parts of the country.
Steve, FV80
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80
4MULAVee

Re: 4MULA Vee 2020 Vision for the Runoffs @ RA

Post by 4MULAVee »

Thank you Steve for the kind words. I am a second generation FV driver and I have been very passionate about FV racing for a long time. As crazy as it may sound, I am now spending my full time providing rental services and building FV engines (more to come about the engine program). It has been a privilege to be part of the FV community over the past ~35 years so now it is my time to help promote, help carry on the tradition, and become more active in providing opportunities for new drivers or past drivers the chance to race these great cars.

If you have a moment, please take a quick look at my updated website with car pics and a small summary about each car. The website is still "under construction” but making some progress.

http://4mulavee.com/

All the best,
Mark
4MULA Vee Enginuity