Brian Jennerjahn Passed Away Today

Jennerjahn46

Brian Jennerjahn Passed Away Today

Post by Jennerjahn46 »

I wanted to send a short note today to thank all in the FV community for their support for my father and my family as he battled cancer. Unfortunately, he passed away today at 5:09 AM. He was surrounded by my mom, my sisters Jane and Kate, his brother Paul, my aunt Kathy and me when he took his last breath. He raced FV for 34 years and loved every season. Thanks to the entire FV community for being such a big part of our wonderful memories of Dad. The Jennerjahns
brian

Re: Brian Jennerjahn Passed Away Today

Post by brian »

So sorry to hear, it was a pleasure knowing and racing with him/
The above post is for reference only and your results may vary. This post is not intended to reflect the views or opinions of SCCA and should not be considered an analysis or opinion of the rules written in the GCR.
smsazzy

Post by smsazzy »

I'm sorry for your loss. He will be missed by all.
Stephen Saslow
FV 09 NWR
cendiv37

Post by cendiv37 »

Chris,

So sorry to hear of your loss. Brian was a someone I always looked forward to seeing and chatting with at the track. Always upbeat and energetic, a tough but fair competitor, someone who made racing so rewarding. I was lucky to meet and race with him and will always remember the many laps we ran nose to tail smiling again each time I do.

Bruce
Bruce
cendiv37
sharplikestump

Post by sharplikestump »

Simply, one of the finest men I have ever had the privilege of meeting in my lifetime. Your father enriched countless lives. Our condolences to the Jennerjahn family.
satterley_sr

Post by satterley_sr »

So sorry for your loss. He will be missed.