Open Wheel track records

FV80
Site Admin

Open Wheel track records

Post by FV80 »

It's been a while since I posted anything about this and I've only received a couple of updates since that time. The ONLY track record site for OW cars that I'm aware of is now under my 'control' via the main FormulaVee.us website. It was formerly maintained by Alan Craighead (RIP).

If any of you have set .. or know of ... a NEW track record in the last year or so, or if you see any ERRORS on the page, please send me an email .. or post it here and I'll update the page accordingly. I'm pretty sure many of them are outdated, but I just don't have the time to go hunting for official results and comparing them against what I have.

The current records as I have them are located at
http://formulavee.us/track_records/Trac ... ds_USA.htm
Steve, FV80 (Steve at wedgeracing dot com)
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80
gbrianmetcalf

Re: Open Wheel track records

Post by gbrianmetcalf »

Steve:
I was told the Willow Springs track FV record that John Fogarty has, was done in my 1991 Mysterian M2

G.
brian

Post by brian »

Yep, a great driving with a couple of strategically spaced backmarkers was all he needed. Oh yea, that car was involved too.
The above post is for reference only and your results may vary. This post is not intended to reflect the views or opinions of SCCA and should not be considered an analysis or opinion of the rules written in the GCR.
fvracer27

Post by fvracer27 »

Steve

LRP has a track record for Club Formula Vee

I'm not sure the year or how to find the info but I know this because it was done in my old D13 :mrgreen:

I think it was in the early 90s and driver was Matt Sclarz (I think that's how to spell his last name) I remember seeing the record posted on the wall in 1 of the buildings.
Mark Filip
NER #27
Womer EV-3
FV80
Site Admin

Post by FV80 »

fvracer27 wrote:Steve

LRP has a track record for Club Formula Vee

I'm not sure the year or how to find the info but I know this because it was done in my old D13 :mrgreen:

I think it was in the early 90s and driver was Matt Sclarz (I think that's how to spell his last name) I remember seeing the record posted on the wall in 1 of the buildings.
What the heck is CLUB Formula Vee ??
Steve
The Racer's Wedge and now a Vortech, FV80