Terry Hanushek for Area 2 Director

Terry Hanushek

Terry Hanushek for Area 2 Director

Post by Terry Hanushek »

As many of you know, I am a candidate for Area 2 Director in this year's election. I joined SCCA as a driver after holding licenses in Tech and F&C. I have been continuously active in the Club Racing stewards program since the early 1970's including a term as Executive Steward and many years as a deputy. I have been an active participant in planning and scheduling for Club Racing in NEDiv for over twenty years. Since the opening of NJMP in 2008, I have been actively engaged in the planning and administration of Club Racing activities at the track.

The SCCA is a large part of my life and has been for well over 30 years. I have enjoyed the activities and the many friendships gained from active participation. I have always been willing to work hard to support the activities of the club.

During my service as a steward and a race organizer, I have attempted to be a facilitator. I am able to look at the broad view and utilize positive, out of the box thinking to develop innovative solutions - solutions which benefit the club, regions and the members. I also have the follow-up to see them through to completion.

It is part of my nature to objectively analyze issues and form independent judgments without regard to a single individual or group’s point of view. I have never hesitated to advocate for my position but am flexible enough to blend other ideas.

Accordingly, I believe I am uniquely qualified to represent the interests of Area 2 members and competitors.

I would appreciate your support and your vote

Terry