Formula Vee Cartoon D13's ??? Very Cool

Veefan

Formula Vee Cartoon D13's ??? Very Cool

Post by Veefan »

Found this on Cartoon on youtube, very cool.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KaidaWashi#p/u

[ external image ]
veehive

Re: Formula Vee Cartoon D13's ??? Very Cool

Post by veehive »

O My Ghod!

"The VeeHive"???!!!

*ulp!*

I'm gonna venture a guess here.

After I started using this screen name, I took a stroll around the Internet, looking for any other possible "Veehive"'s. I discovered two. One is an illustrator somewhere on the East Coast, who owns the "Veehive.com" domain name. The OTHER is a group of vintage Vee enthusiasts on the West Coast who call themselves The Veeners and refer to one member's vehicle as The Veehive. Reading through the YouTube user's name of "KaidaWashi", I'm hearing "WASHIngton", as in the State Of , so my guess is this video (pretty cool, too; just needs sound) is from one of The Veeners.

Guess I should ask 'em, huh?
fv195

Post by fv195 »

It was done by a college girl as a project. her dad owns my old D-13. as for the veehive name. at PHA hillclimb events her Dad sets up a big shelter that all the vee drivers pit under. someone walked by one day and said" that must be the vee hive, look at them all." I have a photo of the 5 vees and 8 drivers( lots of 2 driver cars) that ran last years Giants Dispair hillclimb. I think we were the biggest class.
THOR
fv hillclimber, and road racer
veehive

Post by veehive »

Thanks, Thor. I asked her (through YouTube) if'n she was part of the West Coast bunch and she brought up the PHA. My curiosity is sated.
Team Shanghai Alice